Situate in the Ninth Township and fourteenth Range in the Ohio Companys purchase Made in pursuance of a resolve of the Legislature of the Territory Northwest of the River Ohio, passed December 18th 1799 N.B A is a public square containing 4,2 acres B.B contains 3,6 acres each designed for the Colleges, Presidents & Professors houses, gardens etc 77 Town Lots contain 1/2 an acre each and are numbered from 1 to 77 -- 106 Out Lots of five acres each, numbered from 1 to 106 -- And about 300 acres of Commons, besides Streets & roads: included within the Lines C.D.E.F.G.H and thence up the River to C. --
Levi Whipple Surveyor. --
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Digitized images are made available by the Mahn Center for Archives & Special Collections for educational and personal research use only. Please cite the institution, collection, and if known, the creator. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to publish and to purchase image files of higher resolution and quality for print publication.